I logged into my site today and was surprised and delighted to notice that I'm officially above 100 followers! I'm honored and humbled to have so many loyal, fantastic and savvy readers. Your feedback, support and comments fill me with such a joy and awe every day, I can't even express the warm fuzzies I've got goin' on. So, today I wanted to express my appreciation to each of you by offering a special, loyal readers giveaway!Here's how it works. I want to know what you love the most here - what topics, features, or blog posts have made a lasting impression or would you like to see more of? Leave a comment below with your favorite post from the archives, and why you loved it, so that I can learn how to better blog for you in the future. The contest ends midnight on Friday, December 12th.
One winner will be selected at random, and will receive a great sur-prize (get it?) book in the mail - chock full of money saving tips and tricks... just like you like 'em!
So, c'mon... here's your chance to express yourself, introduce yourself, and let me know what works for you here. I'd love to know you better and get a sense of what y'all love reading about the most! I've said it before and I will say it again - you are the best! Ain't no reader like a broke-ass reader cuz a broke-ass reader dont stop! Holla.




















12 comments:
Oh man. I just love you! :) I love your sass and I love when the word 'dildo' pops up on my blogroll and I love that we have such similar styles! Thanks for keepin' me informed on all the latest trends and photographers and all around amazing stuff!
I love reading your blog and I have to say that I looove the Dildo blogs lately-haha! They leave me cracking up and needing to hear more :) hehehe! I love your honesty and your freaking hilarious :)
I loved the recent post about the wedding videos. Brian and Eileen's made me tear up! I can only hope that my wedding is as goofy and fun for our families and friends.
I loved reading about Dildo Weekend. In the midst of crazy wedding planning and dealing with Mom-zilla, the Dildo Weekend totally made my day.
Ok, the last line of this post is why I love ya! You are one crazy ass white girl! :) It's not hard to see why Mr. Broke Ass is smitten. Congrats on your big following (although I'm not surprised by your popularity!)
I am a big fan of your beauty bargains and your other smart girl tips about how to save and still be fabulous!
I like the smart and sass mixture that you are able to bring to the table, so to speak. Especially when it comes to wedding planning, we all need a little of both!
I love your sense of humor and style! I love all the smart girl saving tips. I live in LA too and it's fricking rough! Everything about my wedding is freaking me out right now (pms, anyone?) and I love to read your advice and reader's advice. I especially was excited by your post on wedding-sharing (about sharing decor, whatevs, with another bride) and would love to hear how that is going and more resources for us broke ass brides in LA.
I love the ideas you have for brides on a budget. My latest favorite were your suggestions for brides on a budget - lots of good ideas, with feedback and how much you saved. It's nice to see that perspective, especially when I've been doing things so cheaply lately that I don't stop and think about how much I'm really saving!
Well, I like the blogs where you talk about projects you're undertaking and where you talk about family concerns. I like the projects because they inspire me, if not to undertake the exact project, but to know that if you can do something on a budget (that doesn't look like it's on a budget).
I love your frankness. You're not scared to tell it how it is and it looks/sounds like you have a great time doing it!
This is one of the only wedding blogs that makes me actually laugh. Not with amusement, but out-loud-giggling laughter. Anything that can try to help me save money (stress) and plan my wedding (more stress) AND make me laugh about it deserves my deepest gratitude!
I wasn't sure what I was clickin' on then I saw the word "dildo" and was totally in, Sooo happy to find a chick as cool as me to hang out with...
Post a Comment