These two videos are *so* our wedding. I am giddy, weepy, and so inspired from watching them over and over! The mood, the music... the emotion and effect... they're just right up our alley.
Justine and Gary from Andrew Bowser on Vimeo.*
Brian & Eileen's Wedding Music Video. from LOCKDOWN projects on Vimeo.
Oh man, I can't wait.
*Yes, that is the uber-fabulous Justine of the Unbride Blog, and Justine Ungaro Photography.
-




















5 comments:
OH MY GOD. I'm bawling from that first video!!! As soon as "Family Tree" by TV on the Radio started playing, I was instantly a mess. LOVE that song. And LOVE LOVE LOVE these videos!!!!! Gonna watch them again :)
the first video is gorgeous and fun and weepy. the second one is effin' hilarious and fabulous. oh my god. i usually hate wedding vids, but these rock.
Ok, I couldn't watch these for some reason on my work computer so I had no idea we posted the same video of Justine! But that music video is the MOST incredible thing I have ever seen!
I totally drooled on Justine's wedding video when i saw it... thanks for Eileen's video... I love visual stimulation! such great videos!
muy bueno, increible!! Adorable super!
Post a Comment