9.11.2008

Sneak Peek - a dress!

...Not mine :) But, the next best thing!

The possible bridesmaid's dress. Please excuse the ghettofabulous shot. It was done with a phone while I was waiting for a burrito. I'm expecting a better photo soon, but I couldn't wait to share and see what you think :)

(click to enlarge)

For my ladies, it would be cocktail length, and they'd each be in a different, complimentary color. The fabric is really luxe and hangs beautifully. I think its a universally flattering style - and get this: its called the Veronica Lake..... pardon me while I take a cruise down swoon river.

You like? I feel like its a good choice because I want one of my own :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hi, I've been following your blog for a bit. Found you while sarching for inspiration to help out my BFF that's getting married next year.

I am loving that dress. What shop is that?? Would love to show the friend. Thanks!

PR Gal said...

Hey Dana! Your fellow Bungalow bride Rebecca here. I LOVE this dress. Where did you find it? Who makes it? Hope your planning is going well!

Cate Subrosa said...

I love it. It reminds me of a Ghost dress, which is what I wore as a bridesmaid at my sister's wedding.

said...

That dress looks like it would flatter any body type...and be a comfortable wear {I love dresses like those}! I'd be all about it!

Jenna said...

Your bridesmaids are so lucky! I love it.

Post a Comment