2.03.2009

Travel Unravel

I'm sorry to have been so incommunicado lately, but I'm back. I hope to start recapping the trip and MaPo's simply spectacular wedding very soon, but unfortunately I caught the black death that's been going around, and worse, Paco was attacked by a doggie while we were in Chicago. He's doing ok, but needs pretty constant supervision to make sure he leaves his stitches alone.
My poor man.

In the meantime, I'll leave you with a few teasers, to whet your proverbial palates!

Rehearsal dinner shenanigans


Could she be dreamier?


A location to die for.


First diet coke of married life!

Stay tuned for more....

11 comments:

Bridechka said...

Oh no! Poor Paco, I hope he feels better soon ... and you too!

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

PO' Paco, but i'm glad he's home with you gettin' better! Some doggies can be so mean ... :(

Ellen Mint said...

Awe poor puppy. I always felt bad for dogs that had to wear the e-collars, they would always dip their heads too low and catch the bottom on the ground digging up dirt.

Hopefully he feels a lot better soon.

the un-bride said...

Poor Paco! I hope he's back to good health asap.

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

OH NO - poor little paco!!! you are such a good mommy though, he is lucky to have you and hunter to take care of him!

theparakeet said...

that barn turned out super-delish!

The Less Than Domestic Goddess said...

Poor little Paco! I hope he's not too miserable. I, too, caught the "Black Death"!! Is it going around L.A.?? My voice sounds beastly...

Anyway, glad to have you back, sweets! And MaPo looks so beautiful. Can't wait to read details!!

Krista said...

What a wonder bride in a fun dress!

Poor Paco .. give him a little pet/cuddle for me! (Even though you don't know me!)

Hannah said...

Oh poor Paco! I hope he recovers beautifully.

To brighten your day, you have been awarded a Lemonade award by...me!

Jenn said...

Poor puppy! I looove that ceremony site...so romantic!

Globetrottingbride said...

Poor Paco! He still looks soooooo cute!!!! Hope he's fully recovered asap!

Post a Comment