I know how much y'all love Amanda from
VintageGlam Blog and her new photography business,
Nistor Photo, so I'm very happy to report that she's running a seriously sweet recession special on wedding photography packages!
For $1,250, you get:
- 2 photographer
- 6 hours coverage (addt'l hours @ $150)
- ALL high-res digital images on CD
Like, whoa, yo! Check out the eye candy:




Amanda's got an incredible talent and natural eye, and after having dinner with her and her adorable husband last week, I can tell you she's an absolute sweetheart!
Email her for more info and details.
7 comments:
That is an amazing deal. Wish I were getting married!
Thanks for the post - that is a great deal. The links don't work but I just contacted her through nistorphoto.com to get more info.
Thanks so much!
Those pictures are amazing!
Love,love,love :)
Check out the great giveaway on my blog:
http://savingmoneyforawedding.blogspot.com/2009/02/lauren-nicole-monogrammed-gifts-review.html
I think you will really like it!!!!
Thank you SO much!
Wow! That's a great deal! Wish she were in Detroit!
Bridgette
Just did our engagement pics w/ Matthew and Amanda and we had a blast! They are so easy to work with, and are incredibly talented. I don't like getting my picture taken and they made me feel really comfortable. I highly recommend them!!
Post a Comment