1 thing i love about our new first lady and pres is just the way he adores her! He still goes to her side of the car to open her door and help her in first before he goes to his side - even with people who can do that for them now... he always waits so he can hold her hand. I really hope that they hold on to their date nights and love for one another amidst the chaos of running our country... its just so lovely to see a man proud to love and adore his woman :)
8 comments:
I cried last night when I saw this video. Beautiful.
Awh.. yeah, this video says a lot.
1 thing i love about our new first lady and pres is just the way he adores her! He still goes to her side of the car to open her door and help her in first before he goes to his side - even with people who can do that for them now... he always waits so he can hold her hand. I really hope that they hold on to their date nights and love for one another amidst the chaos of running our country... its just so lovely to see a man proud to love and adore his woman :)
Totally, and I am so in love with the dress - gorgeous!
Lovveedd this omg.
You know I loved that dance!
We got to dance with them!
Peek at our blog to see The Cuddly President and Us.
shadetreeyoga.blogspot.com
Simply breathtaking!!!!!
AMEN SISTER!!!
Post a Comment