11.10.2008

I'm Uber Amazing. No, really. See?

I feel very special today to have won the same award from two different bloggers! Doubly happy indeed! I got the Uber Amazing Blog Award. Click here to see all of the other awesome blogs that were nominated. Thanks to The Pissed-off Bride and Canadian Bride for the love!

The Uber Amazing Blog Award is a blog award given to sites who:

~ inspire you

~ make you smile and laugh

~ or maybe give amazing information

~ a great read

~ has an amazing design

~ and any other reason you can think of that makes them uber amazing!

The rules of this award are:
* Put the logo on your blog or post.
* Nominate at least 5 blogs (can be more) that for you are Uber Amazing!
* Let them know that they have received this Uber Amazing award by commenting on their blog.
* Share the love and link to this post and to the person you received your award from.

It's hard to pick out 5 blogs to nominate, since I feel those things for all my favorites, and that list is just too long. So, if you feel uber amazing, take this award with pride and pass it on!

You girls (and boys) are fabu! Uber fabu, even!

1 comments:

The Less Than Domestic Goddess said...

Hi pretty lady! I've also nominated you for the Uber Amazing Blog Award! Love your blog and keep up the good work :)

Post a Comment