Wow. Your response and support after my midnight confession last week was truly mindblowing and heartlifting. I'm so glad to have you, dear readers, to bring me back to earth when I feel as though I'm floating in space.
Today I'm making a quick plug for a little more support... indirectly, this time. A film Hunter and I worked on 2 years ago (and have blink-and-you'll-miss-us cameos in), is opening this weekend in Columbus OH and New York. Its a true labor of love project: written, directed, produced by and starring a dear friend of ours. Everyone who helped make the film is a friend, or friend-of-a-friend, and we all worked for next to nothing (or nothing at all) to get it made. We had the wonderful opportunity to go to Sundance Festival with it last January, and the reviews after we opened last week in LA and last month in the UK are all really positive.
In a few weeks, we also open in Philly, San Fran and Berkeley... so you locals won't miss out either :)
So, treat yourself! It will make you happy. Tell your friends, and make them happy too!
Check out the trailer!
Good Dick
Here are the opening dates and theatre listings:
Friday, October 17th in New York, NY at the Sunshine Theater
143 E. Houston St (btwn 1st and 2nd)
11:15am, 1:30pm, 4:10pm, 6:30pm, 9:00pm
Meet the filmmakers at the 6:30 and 9pm shows Fri & Sat!
Friday, October 17th in Columbus, OH at the Gateway Theater
1550 N. High Street
Friday, October 31st in Philadelphia, PA at the Ritz at Bourse
Friday, November 14th in San Francisco, CA at the Lumiere Theater
Friday, November 14th in Berkeley, CA at the Shattuck Cinemas
Still open in the UK, more openings there coming up!
Learn more at http://www.gooddickthefilm.com/
Thanks for the support. I hope you like it!
-




















7 comments:
It needs to come to DC, so i can go see it !! :) Good luck!!!
That post title had me cracking up :) Movie Star :)
It also needs to come to Atlanta! :)
I just found your blog and I'm loving it!
I saw a preview of this film recently and I swear Mr. Gnome and I looked at each other and said "Seeing it!". It looks so good, and I can't wait to see it. I'm in ATL so when it hits here we're making a date of it!
Congratulations! This is very exciting and I wish you much continued success! Is it going to show in San Diego?
Ohh! I was just watching that trailer on apple last week and added it to my list of films to see!
Post a Comment