11.19.2008

Broke-Ass Deal: Headpiece sale!

Tracy of TS Tiara recently sent me an email with a sneak peek at my completed and absolutely stunning headpiece and earrings (I promise to share pics once I get the completed piece from her), and I cannot recommend her highly enough. My pieces are just gorgeous - so uniquely unexpected but totally reflective of my essence. She knocked it right out of the park, and I'm so happy to have found her.

But now you can share the joy, only at half the price! TS Tiara just announced that starting today, and all the way through January 1st, all orders will be HALF OFF! That's an amazing deal for a custom, handmade headpiece as beautiful as you can imagine.

Le Sigh - so romantic.

Tracy does consultations via email or in person, locally. Enjoy :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could you give me an estimate on how much her tiaras cost? I know since they're custom price likely differs a lot, I just don't want to bug her if it's totally out of my price range.

Post a Comment