9.25.2008

Zombie Fiance!

My fiance has a deep dark secret, and I'm tired of hiding it and living in shame - so I'm here to proclaim it to the world, and show you just what I'm getting myself into: 

He's a zombie, yo!

 

... and he rides a segway.

I can't help it. I love him anyway.  I think its sexy.  So does John McCain.

5 comments:

Luis said...

I know you think this is all cute and fun and games, until he eats your flesh.

Modelmental said...

you're hilarious. is that venice beach?

Ellen Mint said...

I tagged you! (but not your zombie fiance, I want to keep my limbs)

Just go to my blog today to see what it's about.

Anonymous said...

You are so crazy!

Bad Kid Productions said...

@ Luis: You kiddin'? That's my favorite part!

@Redframe: yup - good eye!

@Blablover5: yes! I'm so psyched thanks!

Post a Comment