Today is the first time that I'm alone in the house since my surgery. The Fresh Hubby is out repping like a mascot at the #140 character conference after winning a ticket on twitter, so its just me and Paco holding down the fort. It feels weird without Hunter here now.
Thank you all for the outpourings of support over the past week-ish! Your sweet sweet mojo is healing through computer osmosis. I'm hanging in there, a pretty piss poor sight, but feeling stronger every day. Feeling totally spoiled by my man, definitely the upswing to being down and out. Unless he's not here. Like now.
Mostly I'm totally over being restricted. I have to put my eye on lockdown overnight because it itches so freaking bad that my fingers, while I'm sleeping, pry their way under the patch to get at the itch if I'm not careful. The extra tape is ripping my skin to shreds. I want to work out. I would do anything to drive myself down the hill and straight to the loving arms of a Super Big Gulp of diet coke. I want to live, damnit!
So, I got myself out of bed and started typing this.
Being on "sick leave" and feeling frustrated by my limits has brought my attention onto goals. Ironically, when my world is literally a blur, my goals are clearly focused. Life is short, and unpredictable, so I'm owning up to aspirations that have been rattling around my brain for a while; but I'm finally tired of "planning to get to them" and am ready to freaking DO IT ALREADY. I am a serial procrastinator - but I'm saying 'eff it' and going to kick some ass. I am taking ownership of my destiny.
First up? I will have a book published (or a book publishing deal) by my next birthday.
So it is written, so it shall be done. I'm done saying "one day". One day is today. Can I get a what what?
-



















