Why must you taunt me so? Is it to keep me motivated toward expendable income just so I can acquire a closetful of your designs? It's working.
Just for the record, I would RAWK this fall line to the hilt. It would cause a worldwide commotion, I'd look so good. People would stand, mouth agape, as I strolled past. Then they'd run to their computers and write you in reverent gratitude for creating such a stunning creature in your image. And I will make it happen. Oh you watch me. Even if it means scouring your outlets and ebay next season to do so. Its just. that. freaking. irresistible!
Love, Dana.
PS: I'm not normally this disturbingly resolute about wardrobe, but bitchplease this is fabulosity incarnate!






source




















15 comments:
Love the white dress, blue tights, pink bag... most excellent!
LOL. Love the open letter. And of course love Kate Spade.
Oh my goodness...SO adorable. Man - once I no longer have to be saving for a wedding I am going on a serious shopping spree.
Oh I feel your pain. Kate Spade is delish... yet so unattainable!
Just a note to share... the outlet won't be carrying the clothing line. The outlet purses/accessories are 90% made "just for" the outlet actually. Sorry :(
yessssss. kate is the reason i own a $224 pair of shoes...for my rehearsal.
lol. i like this post.
Why spend all that money when you could just spend time rummaging around vintage and second hand shops and get the same look? Fashion these days is nothing new, only old styles rehashed and paired with newer ones. As nice as Spade's line is, it's not worth the credit card bill.
Opaque tights-why must you be the cutest thing ever?
lol. You are hysterical. Never really a Kate Spade fan but this collection is making me rethink that.
KS Clothing....oh, Kate. Lovely. I'm in LA too...can we share?? just discovered your blog thru facebook. Love it.
wow! the whole thing is awesome!
Oh wow... White dress, teal tights... love. It's gonna be a good fall!
-Kimberly
LA Style Unveiled
I love it all, too. It reminds me of Zooey Deschanel in 500 Days of Summer. Or any movie she's in. Ever. Very cute. I wish I could do bangs....
That yellow dress took the Audrey out of Audrey Hepburn it's so cute! Can you write Kate a letter for me too??
:) C
Post a Comment