I'm so incredibly flattered and humbled to have received the honor of being
Pearls of Wisdom's Bridal Blog of the Week, but even more touched by the redonkulously generous write-up that I received from them!
Its so rewarding to see how much support my site is getting in the bridal community. My readers are just the best (thanks!), and I certainly couldn't (nay,
wouldn't!) do it without such a pimp bridal posse such as y'all. Rawk out with your rocks out! (
engagement rocks, I mean!)
Awwwwwwww. We are pretty cute, I gotta admit.It reads:
"The blogger extraordinaire of this weeks dynamic and information-packed
Bridal Blog 
is thirty year old, Los Angeles resident, Dana. Dana and her fiance' Hunter have been dating since October 2002 when five years later- in October 2007, he
popped the question...and of course, she said yes! Now they have a fabulous
May 2009 
wedding planned that Dana creatively chronicles under the moniker of
'The Broke-Ass Bride
.The Broke-Ass Bride blog features loads of
advice
,
her world
,
planning tips 
and lots of
fun/funny anecdotals 
along the way.
Dana and Hunter have dreamed up a magical wedding
theme
, along with beautiful custom
colors
and a to-die for
venue
! Her posts takes you into her world of wedding planning, where, early in their engagement, she and Hunter were 'dancing stars' of their own right-- for the very elegant and renown bridal magazine, 'Bride & Bloom'. As selected guests of the magazine were asked to test drive
bridal shoes vs dancing shoes
...they even got to keep the shoes!!!{How cool is that?!}.
Dedicated to the
'Greening of the Earth', Dana & Hunter's wedding will be
'a green' wedding. Although they have won many couple
competitions,
THIS ONE 
is nearest & dearest to their life's { and wedding} mission. Give them some luv & support and
cast your vote for them...here's
the detail 
{yes, this is a shameless Stiebel promotion}.
She describes her budget as 'tiny', her love as 'huge' but her 'Altar Ego' has been lifted by many. Let me count the ways: writer in resident at,both,
Elizabeth Anne Designs 
and in 'the hive' at
Wedding Bee
, offers up bridal tips on
The Brides Guide
. She's a
'Bridal Wishpot Expert'
, a
'must s
ee' at Bliss Weddings and an author at
Unbride
.
And if all of this is not enough,
her blog 
is the recipient of many awards including;
Divine Caroline award
, the
Uber award
and the
Kreativ Blogger award, the Bookworm award 
...now I know that I'm missing a few...um-m-m...
With all of this energy, insight and creativity, I will definitely stay tuned to the Broke-Ass Bride Part 2 ...AKA... The Mrs Blog!
CONGRATULATIONS Dana for being this week's Bridal Blog of the Week!!!"
I mean, holy crap, could it be any nicer? I'm super impressed by the in-depth linkage she did. Its totally Broke-Ass Bride Cliff Notes :)
Thank you,
Pearls of Wisdom! I'm *totally* blushing :)
12 comments:
Mom & Dad are SO proud!
Congrats! Isn't Pearls of wisdom awesome! She's done a great job of creating a summary about you, and highlighting all your amazing talents! You are definitely an inspiration :)
RelentlessBride
Congrats. That write-up is awesome!
Congrats, congrats, congrats, that's totally awesome. Speaking of being honored about something, I am a finalist in a contest to win a wedding logo. Please go to motifdesigns.blogspot.com to vote for me, Authentically-U Bride. It would mean a lot to me. Then I'll be blushing just like you if I win!! Congrats again!
Congrats that is exciting! :)
Fantastic cliffs notes! Love it- pretty sweet.
Yay! Congrats IGgy! I'm not surprised in the least, dear girl! A plethora of happiness vibes for you on this side... :)
Congrats! That is pretty awesome :)
congrat!! btw-you have a really cool name. ;)
-dana
Lovely! Congratulations!!!
I too am looking forward to the blog that continues into married-dom. you are amazing, dana. congrats.
Hi............
Your blog posting is very good and theme base for which it is liking to everyone.
Thanks
Maui Wedding
Post a Comment