Until Monday, June 14th, Jos A. Bank Clothiers* is having a ginormous sale! Up to 70% off! Suitst that normally retail for $550 can be had for $198. That's right, I said $198, people!!!
This here handsome devil is $199, reduced from $395. I may take Hunter there this very weekend. He loves seersucker (and may even wear it for the wedding), so why not swallow the frog and get it on le discount?

Handsome, yes?
But, if he lurves it, what about the other dudes? Kind of short notice to get them in to buy one right? But the sale, its so good, I'd hate to deprive our groomsmen! Grrr... I'm getting ahead of myself. Better to just go see it first, before I commit, right? (deep breaths, yo.) It's a pretty frickin' fly suit.
What do you think? Cute for the men?
*I do not, have never, and don't have relatives affiliated with this company. I'm just a shopaholic.