Mad props go to the ever-fabulous and inspirational Emily from Once Wed for turning me onto Air B&B today. Air B&B is a vacation rental company that rents out some ultrafabby spaces, from private rooms to entire residences for PENNIES. Now I've heard of couch-surfing before, but I'd much rather have my own space, especially if on a romantic vacation with my honey.
The site features listings that are reputation-based, allowing for comments and ratings by past renters, so you can get the dish before your commit. But chances are, you're going to have a better experience than at a hotel, and you can cook your own meals for double-savings bonus.... This shiz is too good not to share!
Could you imagine honeymooning in one of these spots? I'm drooooooooling. They even have eco-options.... le swoon!
The Mushroom Dome Cabin in Aptos (Santa Cruz), CA - $75/night
La Torre Bed and Breakfast in Spain - $55/night
Manhattan Valley Central Park North View - $90/night
Parva Domus, Cap D'Ail, Provence France - $110/night
I mean, come ON people! Who's with me? I'm already trolling for good flight deals just to have an excuse to try this out. Let's all go rent a villa in the Alps, aight? I'm off to pack my bags now.....
-
























16 comments:
Holy cow! I think that Mushroom Cottage has our names all over it for the 'mini-moon' we need to fit in between work weeks. Bonus points for the fact that it's halfway between our wedding site, and the conference I need to attend the week following our wedding. I'm gonna check it out right now! Thanks for the head's up!
Yes, please, and thank you.
Seriously, this is way way cool. I can't wait to use it on our budget NYC trip. Thx!
I'll take that place in Provence for a week...or a month! Thanks for the tip!
hello vacation! let's do it broke-ass style. love these.
I am a HUGE fan of VRBO.com and homeaway.com! Thye are both great resources for vacays on the cheap! We used homeaway.com for our honeymoon!
wow!! really???
i am impressed!
I would love to go to Manhattan or France! Wow!
Awesome dome in Cali, loving this!!
I loke the one at the water for a romantic Beach Wedding the water is so pretty in the picture.
情趣,情趣用品,巴黎,
G點,按摩棒,
轉珠按摩棒,變頻跳蛋,
跳蛋,無線跳蛋,
飛機杯,男用強精長軟質套,
男用強精短軟質套,充氣娃娃,
男性性感內褲,性感內褲,
自慰套,自慰套,
情趣娃娃,自慰器,
電動自慰器,充氣娃娃器,
角色扮演,角色扮演服,
性感睡衣,情趣睡衣,
性感內衣褲,性感內衣,
內衣,性感內褲,
C字褲,內褲,
性感貓裝,性感睡衣,
貓裝,吊帶襪,
情趣內褲,丁字褲,
SM道具,SM,
震動環,潤滑液,
情趣禮物,情趣玩具,
威而柔,精油,
逼真按摩棒,數位按摩棒,
Very cool I think I just found us a place to stay in Rome! Thanks!!
Thanks for the great tips! Have linked to you and couple of your recommndations on my blog. Cheers, Randall
This is awesome! I can't wait to check out their website when I get back from work!
Awesome locations!
I think that the most affordable and coolest place I've stayed at was a little hostel in Santorini Island, Greece. It wasn't listed anywhere in travel guides - I'm just the kind of person who shows up, asks around and always manages to find a place to stay.
5 Euro/night ~ 6 if you want sheets ;)
these places are fantastic! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment